Monday, December 23, 2019

Review: Ten Economic Questions for 2019

At the end of last year, I posted Ten Economic Questions for 2019 . I followed up with a brief post on each question. The goal was to provide an overview of what I expected in 2019 (I don't have a crystal ball, but I think it helps to outline what I think will happen - and understand - and change my mind, when the outlook is wrong). Here is review (we don't have all data yet, but enough).  I've linked to my posts from the beginning of the year, with a brief excerpt and a few comments: 10) Question #10 for 2019: Will housing inventory increase or decrease in 2019? "I expect to see......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web https://ift.tt/2MkyCvO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment