Friday, October 25, 2019

My Slide Deck: "2020 Economic Forecast featuring the UCI Paul Merage School of Business"

On Wednesday, I spoke at the Newport Chamber of Commerce 2020 Economist Forecast. It was sold out - thanks to all who attended (parking was a problem). Here is most of the slide deck I presented . I discussed the two most frequent questions I'm asked: Are house prices in a new bubble? And will there be a recession in the next 12 months. I also discussed some commercial real estate sectors (but I was limited to 20 minutes). The short answers are: House prices might be a little elevated based on fundamentals, but there is very little speculation - and there is no Bubble 2.0. And on a recession: ......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web https://ift.tt/2pXNLKT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment