Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Nine Years Ago: Fast or Sluggish Recovery?

This is my 14th year writing this blog, and sometimes it is fun to look back at earlier predictions. In the early stages of the recovery (September 2009), a number of analysts were predicting a rapid recovery (see: A couple of Bullish Views ). My view was that the recovery would be sluggish.  First, I quoted from some optimistic views, and then wrote: I disagree with these views. … Although I started the year expecting a bottom in new home sales and single family housing starts (and it appears that has happened), there is still too much existing home inventory for much of an increase ......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web https://ift.tt/2pl1Hen
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment