Thursday, July 14, 2016

Looking back 7 Years Ago: The Sluggish Recovery Began

Note: This is the 12th year I've been writing this blog.  Sometimes it is fun to look back, especially at turning points.  Starting in January 2005, I was very bearish on housing - and in early 2007, I predicted a recession. However in 2009 I became more optimistic.  Here are a couple of posts I wrote 7 years ago on July 15, 2009: Is the Recession Over? Show me the Engines of Growth Back in February I pointed out that I expected to see some economic rays of sunshine this year. But I never expected an immaculate recovery forecast from the FOMC. Although I've argued......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/29GushN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment