Monday, July 25, 2016

The Future is still Bright!

Three and a half years ago I wrote The Future's so Bright ... . In that post I outlined why I was becoming more optimistic. It is time for another update! For new readers: I was very bearish on the economy when I started this blog in 2005 - back then I wrote mostly about housing (see: LA Times article and more here for comments about the blog). I started looking for the sun in early 2009, and recently I've been more optimistic. Here are some updates to the graphs I posted 3+ years ago.  Several of these graphs have changed direction since that original post.  As example,......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/2aaqloY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment