Friday, November 13, 2015

Flashback to 2006: "Housing prices have got a long way to fall"

Sometimes I look back through some older posts. Back in 2005 and 2006, the primary subject of my posts were the housing bubble , and the potential impact of the then coming housing bust on the US economy. There were a number of people warning about the housing bust.  Here is an interview I came across this morning.  In this September 2006 post , I linked to a Bloomberg video of Paul Krugman discussing housing: "I think we are looking at a housing cycle that we've never seen. ... If history is any guide, housing prices have got a long way to fall and the housing industry is......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/1kT0lD5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment