Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Has the Housing Market Peaked? (Part 2)

On Friday I wrote: Has Housing Market Activity Peaked? I concluded "I do not think housing has peaked, and I think new home sales and single family starts will increase further over the next couple of years." Since then we've seen several reports of softening existing home sales in a number of cities (Seattle, Portland, California, and more). And the NAR reported sales were down year-over-year in June, and probably more important that inventory was up year-over=year for the first time since June 2015. And the CAR reported California: "Home sales stumble", Inventory up 8.1% YoY As I noted last ......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web https://ift.tt/2LMoSYL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment