Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Update: Predicting the Next Recession

CR January 2018 Update: In 2013, I wrote a post " Predicting the Next Recession ". I repeated the post in January 2015  (and  in the summer of 2015 , in January 2016 , in August 2016 , and in April 2017 ) because of all the recession calls. In late 2015, the recession callers were out in force - arguing the problems in China, combined with the impact on oil producers of lower oil prices (and defaults by energy companies) - would lead to a global recession and drag the US into recession.   I didn't think so - and I was correct. I've added a few updates in italics by......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/2D9w50G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment