Thursday, November 9, 2017

Is the stock market a bubble?

Over a week ago I posted five economic questions I'm frequently asked .  Last week I discussed: Are house prices in a new bubble?   and Is a recession imminent (within the next 12 months)? Here are a few thoughts on "Is the stock market a bubble?" First, as long term readers know, I rarely comment directly on the stock market (although I did post on the market in 2009 since that was a turning point).  I'll be brief here. Second, I write about the economy, and the stock market is not the economy.  This is usually my first comment to people when they ask......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/2zuGo0y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment