Thursday, November 16, 2017

Can investors use macro analysis?

Two weeks ago I posted five economic questions I'm frequently asked .  Since then I've discussed: 1) Are house prices in a new bubble? 2) Is a recession imminent (within the next 12 months)? 3) Is the stock market a bubble? Today I will discuss: Can investors use macro analysis? Macro is the analysis of the economy as a whole (GDP, Unemployment, inflation, demographics), as opposed to the analysis of individual companies (or individuals). Sometimes we can use macro trends to help with sector analysis. An example of the later would the apartment sector. It was in 2010 that I started......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/2AKI57m
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment