Friday, March 18, 2016

When will I make another "Big" economic call?

A short note: Over the years, I've made several significant economic calls. For example, I predicted a recession in 2007 , a recovery in 2009  (link is first in a series of posts), the top for housing prices in early 2006 and the bottom for housing prices in early 2012. I do not have a crystal ball, and I've missed some calls - but by watching the data closely, I've been pretty lucky overall. Sometimes people ask me when I'll make another call.  I don't know; I'm very data dependent! But I was wondering if this counts?  Back in December I wrote The Endless......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/1ZakUtB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment