Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Future's so Bright ...

Almost three years ago I wrote The Future's so Bright ... . In that post I outlined why I was becoming more optimistic. Last year, 2014, was the best year for employment since the '90s, and 2015 will be the 2nd or 3rd best year since the '90s. It time for another update! For new readers: I was very bearish on the economy when I started this blog in 2005 - back then I wrote mostly about housing (see: LA Times article and more here for comments about the blog). I started looking for the sun in early 2009, and recently I've been more optimistic. Here are some updates to the graphs I posted three ......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/1SMysrA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment