Friday, October 9, 2015

"Is 2015 Peak Renter?"

Joe Weisenthal and Alix Steel have invited me to be on Bloomberg's 'What'd You Miss?' today. We are going to discuss demographics and the impact on renting. The title of this post is from a report by Oregon Office of Economic Analysis economist Josh Lehner on the Portland housing market. Josh was kind enough to allow me to use a couple of his graphs for my appearance on Bloomberg. Here are the three graphs I'm planning on discussing: Click on graph for larger image. The first graph is from my post yesterday: Demographic Impacts: Renting vs. Owning, Labor Force Participation, GDP This graph......(read more)
Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.


from Around The Web http://ift.tt/1VJPAyx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment